Saturday, August 6, 2016

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie - Movie Review

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (R) 91 mins D-
Unfortunately Awful

Starring: Jennifer Saunders, Joanna Lumley, Julia Sawalha, Jon Hamm, Kate Moss, Chris Colfer, Jane Horrocks, Joan Collins, Lulu, Emma Bunton

Full disclosure, I never watched Absolutely Fabulous the television show. However, I saw he trailer for the film and thought it looked kooky and fun. Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie was like an inside joke I didn't get. I don't know how much the film differs from the television show, but the film was dreadful. I kept waiting and hoping it would get better. It didn't, and it's too bad because Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley seem like very likable talents. Too silly for me.

For more, check out this trailer via YouTube ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3ZWhlmexw

No comments: