Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Shins, Peyton Manning & Fiber Choice

I'm a little under whelmed by the Shins new album- Wincing the Night Away. After 3 or 4 listens, it feels like a very "safe" (and slightly boring) album. Maybe it's going to take awhile to sink in...?

Kudos to Peyton Manning. He was great on SNL last night; it was the best SNL I've seen in a long long time. Tom Brady sucked when he was on SNL. Manning actually seems like he can act a little bit. He appears to be such an upstanding guy, and they totally exploited that last night.

Manning might be the second or third greatest quarterback I've seen during my lifetime (Joe Montana being number one). The Colts are already under the radar despite being Superbowl champions. San Diego is the odds on favorite for next season, but I think getting rid of Schottenheimer will hurt their chances. Imagine how hungry Marty would be going into next season. The Chargers would have a chip on their shoulders and something to prove. Now they have to start over under a new regime.

I bought some strawberry fiber choice today, a sugar free weight management fiber supplement. I wonder if it will help curb my cravings as advertised. With me, food is love. I think about food all the time. I love eating. Most days I eagerly anticipate breakfast, lunch and dinner, and sometimes I binge after work like a savage beast. I'm already thinking about what I'm going to eat for breakfast tomorrow.

Good Night

No comments: