Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

It's Thursday night (almost Friday morning), I'm sitting here drinking wine and listening to The Smiths. I'm tired... mentally and physically. This week feels like a failure, yet I've somehow survived and made it to Friday (and a long weekend).

A day off tomorrow will hopefully be the cure for what ails me. Some rest, relaxation, and accomplishing a few things on my to do list is on the agenda. I never get bored at home because there's so much to do- cooking, cleaning, laundry, home improvements, books to read, movies to watch, sports on TV, etc...

I've been self-loathing and invisible this week. I tend to think that lack of sleep, poor diet, procrastination, and no exercise has something to do with that... so there's no one to blame but myself.

Looking at the bright side I have a three day weekend and plenty of time to make up for lost time this past week... and hopefully get my head on straight.

Someone told me that they were envious of my life. It's hard to comprehend how anyone could be envious of me... but I guess we all want something. I am thankful despite myself, and I realize that things could be a lot worse.

Goodnight.

"And if I seem a little strange, well that's because I am"
-(Unloveable) The Smiths

No comments: