Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Gray Morning's Top 3 Moments of 2010

<---Fathead (me) at Cellar Stories Book Store in Providence, RI

3. Driving From Connecticut to Providence, RI (May) It was a beautiful spring day, just me and the open road. I took the scenic route, put the windows down and turned the music up loud. The next day I drove to Boston, walked around Cambridge and got caught in a rainstorm.

2. Sundance (January) Always fun, always inspiring and as much as I hate to admit it, fun to stargaze. Last year I was a breast length away from Ron Jeremy while walking down main street in Park City, and at the Joan Rivers (documentary) screening we sat only a couple seats away from Morgan Spurlock. Not to mention I attended my first Jazz game in SLC.

1. The AWP Conference (April) AWP is the Association of Writers and Writing Programs and this past year it was held in Denver. It was so much fun I thought my head was going to explode. It was an incredible experience and I met, saw and listened to lots of prominent writers (and editors). Without a doubt one of the best times of my life.

No comments: