Monday, July 9, 2007

Zach Braff's mix tape, It'll save your life

After work today I went to Super Target. The gift certificate my friend gave me was burning a hole in my pocket! Last night I made a list, checked it twice and even remembered to bring it with me today.

Once I was there, I got everything from my list and nothing else caught my eye. So as I headed to the checkout counter with cat litter, mouthwash, a cookie scented candle, and varies other household goodies, I decided I should get something fun. So I browsed through the books...nothing good. I grazed through the cds, and the only thing that grabbed me was The Last Kiss soundtrack. It has been on my "want" list since last year so I figured what the heck.

Some people have an addiction to shoes, I have an addiction to music... It's a sickness really.

Anyway, I loved the film and the soundtrack is also exceptional. "We all make choices. What's yours?" <--- (that's from the film)

In other news, I put some old furniture out for the trash collection yesterday. Trash is not picked up until Tuesday (yesterday was Sunday) and within hours it was all gone. Before my neighbors next door moved back to Virginia they had numerous yard sales, and after several weeks of this they finally left a bunch of stuff on the sidewalk with a sign that said-FREE! That FREE stuff sat there for days and days and days.

My junk is no better than their junk, but I put my stuff in the alley. Apparently the alley is a more appealing area. It's all about location, location, location!

"One man's folly is another man's wife." - Helen Rowland

No comments: