Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Top 10 Actors

(tie)10. Steve Buscemi - At one time I thought he was the best actor to ever grace the face of the earth.
Movie to Watch - Ghost World

(tie) 10. Hugh Grant - He's fading fast but I'm still curious when he does a film.
Movie to Watch - Four Weddings and A Funeral

<---9. Chiwetel Ejiofor - He still seems like an up and coming actor who will be the best actor on the planet someday.
Movie to Watch - Melinda and Melinda

8. Tom Cruise - I know everyone thinks he's a freak, but I love his intensity. He's the epitome of cool in the film Eyes Wide Shut.
Movie to Watch - Eyes Wide Shut

7. Don Cheadle - One of the best of all time.
Movie to Watch - Talk to Me

6. Peter Sarsgaard - A totally underrated actor. I don't think he's ever been nominated for an Oscar and that's a travesty!
Movie to Watch - Kinsey

5. John C Reilly - So many great roles and he's also a very good singer.
Movie to Watch - Chicago

4. Denzel Washington - His performances always demand you to stop and take notice.
Movie to Watch - Training Day

3. Paul Giamatti - "I'm not drinking any f*ckin Merlot!" Nuff said...
Movie to Watch - Sideways

2. Philip Seymour Hoffman - The man is truly brilliant... I've seen him in 19 films since 1998.
Movie to Watch - Owning Mahowny

1. Woody Allen - He's changed the way I see the world. Absolutely brilliant.
Movie to Watch - Crimes and Misdemeanors

No comments: