Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Sorry You Feel That Way ( A Book Review)

Diana Joseph - I'm Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog B-

I first discovered this book after reading a review of it in Entertainment Weekly. Several google searches later and numerous stellar reviews (of this book and her first book) I discovered that Diana Joseph once taught Creative Writing at Mesa State College in Grand Junction, CO (my old stomping grounds). I was intrigued and curious what would bring such a literary talent like Joseph to the western slope of Colorado.

The answer to that question and many more are revealed in this fast paced memoir, and even though I always talk about my cat at parties and often take my shoes off in public... I found Joseph extremely likable and relatable.

No comments: