Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random News & Notes

Diddlefinger told me about this last night, http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
and the website has also spawned a book by the same name (in stores this month).

There is also this blog, http://cantbelievehesstillsingle.blogspot.com/ featuring REAL personal ads from guys looking for love. This blog is not associated with Eric Schaeffer's entertaining new series on Showtime called, I Can't Believe I'm Still Single From Portland to Portland (hopefully yours truly will be on one of the upcoming episodes).

Shifting gears a bit, I'd like to thank everyone who made my birthday (yesterday) a memorable one. I'm not one to gripe about getting older/having birthdays, but I'm now closer to 40 than I am 30... Luckily 40 is the new 30.

And lastly, author Laurie Notaro is currently on tour pimping her new book The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death: Reflections on Revenge. She'll be at the Tattered Cover on Tuesday, July 15th. Mark your calendars! It promises to be one of the best book tours of the summer.

No comments: